Kiamichi Skies Flower Q&A
Are you an indoor/outdoor/greenhouse grower? What is your price range?
- Indoor and outdoor
- $4-7 per gram
What soil medium do you use? Coco/Soil/Rockwool/Other?
Are you organic or do you use salt-based nutrients? Do you mix your own nutrients?
- 100% organic, no salt or chemical based nutrients or pesticides ever
- We mix our living soil proprietary blend using only organic nutrients as well as horse manure and garden soil.
Do you start from seed or clone? Where are your genetics from? How many strains do you run? What is your harvest schedule?
- We start from seeds and use mostly seeds indoors and outdoors. We use clones to supplement seeds when starting with Regular seeds (not feminized).
- Our genetics are from a number of famous breeders including Capulator (Miracle Alien Cookies crosses), Brothers Grimm, ONI Seed Co., Humboldt Seeds, Emerald Family Farm, Holy Smoke Seed, Barney’s Farm, Monster Genetics, ACE Seeds, Blimburn and others.
- We run 10-15 strains per year.
- We harvest indoors in January and March, outdoors in September/October.
How do you combat mold and powdery mildew?
Describe Pest Management Practices
Where is your testing done? Have you every tested for pesticides? Do you test for Terpenes?
- We use several different tests labs. Most commonly Green Country Testing in Tulsa and FAST Labs in Oklahoma City.
- All of our products have full Oklahoma Compliance tests include potency, terpenes, pesticides, mold/mildew, and debris.
- Current copies of our tests can be found at https://www.kskies.com/test-documents.
What sets your farm apart from the rest? What type of relationship would you like to build? What stores are you in?
- We won a High Times Cannabis Cup for Non Solvent Hash in August. We are located in SE Oklahoma in the foothills of the Kiamichi Mountains. Our farm is in a very lightly populated rural area dominated by large trees, sunshine, fresh water and numerous wildlife. We grow in cooperation with nature using only pure, natural, organic soil and water, organic nutrients and pesticides. Everything is hand grown, hand watered, hand harvested and trimmed.
- We are looking for a dispensary partner that will carry our branded product line including our Live Rosen based products.
- We are in approximately 100 dispensaries in Oklahoma, most of them concentrated in the southern half of the state (due to our proximity). We recently expanded to Oklahoma City where we count The Peak, Party Moore, and about a dozen other dispensaries. Please see https://www.kskies.com/dispensary-map for a list of some of them.